Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Signs of Summer - Part 4

Nothing says summer like a baseball game on a warm night. We got tickets from Nintendo at the last minute so we took the boys and my parents and enjoyed watching the boys of summer play ball. Our little family only lasted 4 innings...about as long as Gus can hold out before turning into a wiggly grump. Notice Max's new sunglasses. He was insistant that we needed them while we were at Target today. I have to admit I was skeptical, but the kid has stayed true to his word and wore them for the better part of the day. They seem to magically alter his personality when he puts them on. No sunglasses=shy quiet Max. Sunglasses=lots of attitude, 'check me out', cool dude Max. He never stops surprising me, that's for sure.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: