Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Amber and Keagan

A couple days after Christmas, my cousin Amber and her family came for a visit. Her son Keagan is a month older than Jack.


Here are the boys together:



All the cousins (except Gus, who was being stubborn)



My cousin Amber with a quilt that my mom and her friend Diane put together for her. The panels are all Amber's drawings that my grandmother had been embroidering over the years. She didn't quite finish before she died, so my mom finished for her. I think it turned out beautifully.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hey Marin thanks for posting these! I'm so glad you guys got to spend some time with Amber and Keagan. And that quilt turned out really great- it's so nice that Amber was able to have that. Kudos to your mom and her friend for finishing it. :)