Monday, November 1, 2010

Costumes!

This year in the Kaetzel household we had a jedi, Buzz Lightyear and a monkey.

Max's costume was pieced together using his karate uniform, pajama pants, a pair of Mark's socks (worn over his shoes to look like boots), a cape that Mark's mom made last year and a belt made from a scrap of a brown pillowcase I got at Goodwill for $0.99.

Doesn't he look like a Jedi Master? Darth Vader beware!



Gus' costume was borrowed from my sister's neighbor, Beth. He wouldn't wear the wings, but he did put in a pair of vampire teeth for part of the day, announcing he was "Vampire Buzz."


I picked up Jack's costume this summer while we were at the Oregon Coast. I was at the Carters outlet oohing and ahhing over this sweet monkey costume, but lamenting the price ($25) when a nice lady came over and whispered to me that Costco was selling the same exact costume for $11.99. We hurried over there and picked one up tax free! Gotta love that!

Here's daddy holding the sweet monkey boy:



All 3 boys together at my parents' house. I could not for the life of me get Jack to look at the camera.

What a darling bunch of boys!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

annie said...

yay! so cute! nina went trick or treating as 'just nina'.