Sunday, December 16, 2007

Celebrating 30 in style

Yesterday I turned 30 and celebrated with a wonderful cocktail party. Our house looked so beautiful! I wish it could look so pretty all the time, but that's not exactly practical with two little ones.


My wonderful husband convinced me to throw this little soiree & I'm so glad he did. Normally I don't like doing anything that requires me to be the center of attention, but 30 is a big one and I'm glad we did it right. Thank you Mark!


We had about 30 people join us, including these two lovely ladies, Tera and Katie. I am so grateful for all of my friends and feel so blessed to have them in my life.


Here's a few more "mood" shots. I just think they are so pretty! What a wonderful night. Being 30 isn't so bad after all!




1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday!! You sure did celebrate it in style. Your party looked amazing!
I'll be right there with you in about a month:)