Sunday, September 14, 2008

Max's First Day of Preschool!

Max started preschool this month and he is doing so well. He loves it which is such a blessing! On his first day he asked us 'are you going to leave me at preschool' to which Mark replied 'yes' and Max said 'i would looove for you to leave me there!' Sure enough, when we got there he went right in with no trouble. When we picked him up that afternoon he was playing off by himself, as we expected. The next afternoon, however, I couldn't find him and it was because he was right in the middle of a big group of kids in the sandbox. I was so happy to see him interacting so well with other kids. The changes we've seen in him in just 2 weeks have been amazing & I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: