Friday, August 26, 2011

San Francisco: Part 3 - the Homes

I didn't photograph too many homes since I felt a little weird about it, but I did snap a few photos on my first-day morning walk (same area as the succulent gardens).

I loved this home for its modern wood & steel combination and the mies van der rohe Barcelona chair front and center in the large window. The potted balcony garden was really lovely too.



This is a much more traditional home, but I took a shot of it because we are thinking of repainting our house and I love the light grey, white and reddish-orange combination:




Upclose this building kind of looked like it was going to fall down, but I absolutely love it. The windows are to die for! This home is perched high up on a hill so I can only imagine that the view from those windows is stunning!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: