Monday, July 30, 2012

On the Coast

We've just returned home from our annual camping trip on the Oregon Coast. We had such a fun time! Lots of bike riding, baseball playing, food eating, sightseeing and general fun was had. I barely took my camera out (shame on me!) but I did bring it to the beach and captured some great memories.

Here are the boys in front of the Peter Iredale shipwreck:

 


Writing names in the sand:


The Kaetzel Boys:


I love this photo of Jack:


Father and Son:


It's amazing how much the shipwreck has changed over the years:


Shortly after we got there, we met up with the boys' cousins. Love seeing them all together!


Another shot of a very happy Jack. He loved the beach.


I told them to look tough. Mark needs a little work on his menacing looks I think!


My nephew, Blake. I love this photo of him.


Best buds hangin' on the beach:
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: